Award winning wedding minister with Western Washington and the North Cascades) as his playground. Genuine credentials, 2000 weddings of experience and known for working well with dignity, creativity and humor. An obligation-free consultation at a Starbucks near you gives you an opportunity to see if Chaplain Dale would be a good match. Your call or text at 206-724-2037 -- or e-mail at email@example.com -- will always get a friendly response. When you've got one chance to get it right, call Chaplain Dale!
- What officiant services do you provide?
- I officiate weddings of all sizes, elopement ceremonies and vow renewals. I work with your planner or coordinator and other vendors to provide the best ceremony experience possible. Counseling is available, though not generally required.
- What religious affiliations do you serve?
- I am a fully ordained Christian minister. I am happy to conduct ceremonies for all faiths and traditions.
- Can you accommodate the hearing impaired?
- We will gladly work with your interpreter.
- Are you willing to perform a ceremony at a non-religious site?
- I am available to conduct your ceremony in a church, in a hall, on a beach, in a museum, at a landmark or just about any location convenient to get to.
- What is your attire for the ceremony?
- My usual attire is a dark suit, dress shirt and a tie. A pulpit robe or other attire of your choosing is available to fit your occasion.
- Are you flexible in the wording used throughout the ceremony, including the vows?
- Lots of flexibility.
- Do you allow the couple to write their own vows, if desired?
- Couples may absolutely write their own vows; I am happy to assist or advise as requested.
- Do you have a list of readings pre-selected, from which the couple must choose?
- I have a booklet of suggested readings, but they are entirely optional.
- How long are your ceremonies?
- One the processional is concluded and the wedding party is at the front, my ceremonies last about 15 minutes.
- Do you require that premarital counseling be done?
- Optional, but not required
- Are you willing to perform pre-ceremony rehearsals?
- Yes, I am available for rehearsals, subject to schedule availability.
- Do you supply a sound system?
- I have sound systems that require electrical power that can be rented along with my services.