I have been performing weddings for over 10 years now... I allow my brides and grooms to either select a ceremony that I have pre-written or to customize/create one of their own. I work as closely with the bride/groom as you would like me to. Please take a moment to visit my website to view testimonials from other brides and groom that I have worked with. I look forward to working with you on your very special day!
- What officiant services do you provide?
- Perform all types of weddings.. I am Non Denominational with allows me to do this.
- What religious affiliations do you serve?
- Can you accommodate the hearing impaired?
- I work with the Bride and groom to accommodate whatever the challenges or obstacles we may have.
- Are you willing to perform a ceremony at a non-religious site?
- What is your attire for the ceremony?
- Black Slacks and an black/white professional shirt.
- Are you flexible in the wording used throughout the ceremony, including the vows?
- yes. I allow my brides and grooms to either select a pre written ceremony from my website or to create one of their own
- Do you allow the couple to write their own vows, if desired?
- yes.. I encourage it. It adds so much more to their special day.
- Do you have a list of readings pre-selected, from which the couple must choose?
- I allow my brides and grooms to either select a pre written ceremony from my website or to create one of their own.. I have a template that they can use.
- How long are your ceremonies?
- No more than 10 minutes, unless the bride and groom choose to make them longer
- Do you require that premarital counseling be done?
- Are you willing to perform pre-ceremony rehearsals?
- yes. If their wedding party has more than 8 people I require it. It just makes the day go that much smoother if we had a chance to practice and everyone is familiar with where they should be standing and walking.
- Do you supply a sound system?
- No. I leave that up to the bride/groom. If they have a DJ, I will utilize theirs
Tips and Ideas: