Visit us online at www.DJourWedding.com
- Is the client able to meet the DJ before booking?
- Yes most definitely!
- Can the client submit a do-not-play list?
- Yes of course!
- Do you bring your own equipment?
- Yes. All professional equipment is provided by our company.
- What (if any) special equipment, such as disco balls or lighting, is offered with your service?
- Elegant LED Uplighting Packages Custom designed wedding Monograms (projected in light) Personalized wedding slideshow videos Cake Spotlighting Celebrity Lighting Package
- How much time do you usually need to set up? Do you require that the site or client provide a table for you to set up on?
- Minimum of one hour for setup.
- Do you have a sign or banner that you use at events?
- What is your policy on taking breaks? If you require a meal break, do you require that the client provide your meal?
- No breaks here.
- What is your backup plan in case you become unavailable on the day of the event?
- We provide a secondary DJ who will perform in the event of an emergency. However, we have never missed one wedding in 15 years!
- Do you book yourself for more than one event in a day?
- One event per day.
- What is your overtime rate?
- Unlimited service hours is included for your event. No overtime.
- What is the required deposit to secure your services?